By Susan Kanode DENVER (January 14, 2016) — The Cinch Super Shootout at the National Western Stock Show ended with five very happy rodeo contestants […]
SMC Trailers – What Sets Us Apart
- Our team has over 200 combined years of experience building LQ horse trailers
- SMC’s have an extremely tough structure
- We do bleed through welding of the rail to the frame, this is a lot of extra work for our team, but a LOT of extra strength for the trailer.
- SMC uses heavy duty Adarail L-shaped railing along the bottom providing more rigidity and stability for the trailer and horses when going down the road.
- SMC builds the LQ at the same time we build the trailer structure (or “shell”). There are many advantages to this:
- The location for LQ components are design before the shell is even built, this avoids awkward modifications to the trailer’s structure by an LQ outfitter after the frame is already built.
- While the engineering process is more complex, the manufacturing process is MUCH simpler and makes the trailer significantly less expensive. This allows us to build a much stronger/better trailer that we can sell for similar cost to our competition.
- This will be the High-tech horse trailer on the market