Association MemberJoin Rodeo News
Entries for ALL ropings will OPEN the TUESDAY prior to the roping @ 8:00a.m. and will CLOSE WEDNESDAY prior to the roping @ 8:00p.m. NO ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN BEFORE OR AFTER THESE TIMES!
ENTRY #: (307) 351-9351 – Melanie Jones
Contestant membership dues or permits MUST be paid at the first roping contestant enters:
Membership: $165.00-Allows contestant to enter all WSRA roping. Permits: $65.00-Allows contestant to enter one WSRA roping and each day is considered a new roping. A maximum of two permits will be allowed in a one-year time period. Breakaway Membership: $50.00 -Allows a breakaway contestant to enter all WSRA breakaway roping. Family Membership (add on): $25.00/additional family member-Allows a breakaway contestant to enter all WSRA breakaway roping providing another immediate family member has already paid their 2018 WSRA membership fee of $165.00.
• To enter WSRA breakaway ropings you MUST be: male 60+, female or a child 18-.
• To enter WSRA open ropings you must be: 18+ or have written consent from a parent or guardian.
Please let the WSRA know if your mailing address has changed via one of the following: Melanie Jones, 166 Boxelder Rd., Glenrock WY 82637 or 307-351-9351 or email@example.com *The WSRA results and event updates will be posted in the Rodeo News magazine!
• The WSRA will be responsible for the cost of the secretary and timers. All other expenses will be the responsibility of the producer.
• Colt Bruegman Truck and Trailer Sales will donate $250.00 to the WSRA for each new pickup bumper he sells to WSRA members!! Thanks, Colt, for this generous offer.
• Remember to check the WSRA Facebook page – Facebook.com/WyomingSteerRopingAssoc – I will be posting cancellations and any other news to try to keep everyone up to date as possible!